Hostingfarms - They are *** bastards
We purchase the service from them they *** us with there so bad services.There hosting wont last for even 1 hour.
Every time i generate a complain till then there services get fixed and they tell me that our server is working fine. There muse be some issue from your side. And more over there server keep get hacked.They only have one server and they will tell you that they have 4 servers. There new york address is also *** fake.I have purchased so many hosting till date for my company.
But no one give such bull *** lying. Even in case of refund they are not providing the refund when i am not satisfied with there services.
they the most *** ridiculous dirty company.Never ever buy hosting from them.They will make your life more then like a ***.check the below screenshot for those mother ***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Web Hosting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..."
- "Those guys behind (AtomPark) were legit in the past, but now they become scammers and started to rip off customers as well as affiliates. I was promoting their products from..."
- "I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very..."
- "I bought a L shaped sofa for 2000 dhs with 150 dhs for assembly. The service guys assembled it incorrectly. Wrong side L. My husband told them to change it..."
- "I have purchased kenneth cole watch IKC2884 from snapdeal 30th Oct 2015. I had used this product for last 8 mnths..but suddenly in just 8 months its leather belt got..."
- "Hello Readers, I recently bought an AP watch and to my shock i can see defects on it. When i made my decision of buying an AP, i preferred AP over..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."